This is where our fledgling cyclists have the opportunity to fly. Choose their age-appropriate distance and watch them go!
Kids Road categories (on tarred / paved roads within Steyn City):
- Birds - 1km* Push bikes and tricycles. (age appropriate 2 - 4 years).
- Meerkats - 1km* Trikes, push bikes and training wheels allowed (age appropriate 5 - 6 years).
- Lions - 2.8km* Bicycles only, no training wheels (age appropriate 7 - 8 years).
- Elephants - 5.5km* Bicycles only, no training wheels (age appropriate 9 - 10 years).
Kids MTB categories (on MTB single tracks / paths within Steyn City):
- Kids 5km / 10km MTB (age appropriate, 8 - 16 years only)
- This MTB ride for kids serves as a great introduction to mountain biking and is manageable for all levels, especially kids who may have outgrown the Birds - Elephants categories above.